then Pine Rest is the place for you. Since 1910, Pine Rest has been the leading behavioral health system and service provider in the region offering a complete variety of services for all ages.
Pine Rest has several unique strengths including:
- One of the five largest behavioral health providers in the U.S.
- Access to diverse career opportunities in a behavioral health environment
- Full continuum of services for children, adolescents, adults and seniors
- Christian integrity and compassion
Career Enhancement Opportunities
Pine Rest provides an environment that allows you to grow and develop in a variety of ways. Our comprehensive behavioral health care system provides multiple opportunities including addiction treatment and recovery, extensive child and adolescent programs, inpatient and out patient care, partial and residential programs, care services, consultation liaison, and an ECT Clinic.
Some of our facilities and programs include:
- Inpatient Services at Van Andel Center and Mulder Center - facilities for children, adolescents, adults and seniors struggling with a variety of behavioral health issues that require inpatient treatment. Adults are treated in Van Andel Center’s North, South and East units as well as Mulder West. Children and adolescents are treated in the Child and Adolescent Unit in the Van Andel Center. The Older Adult Unit is located in the Mulder Center.
- The Center for Psychiatric Residential Services – a 60-bed program for adolescent boys and girls 12 to 18 experiencing significant mental health issues.
- Pine Rest Christian Homes – faith-based residential services in home settings for adults with developmental disabilities.
- InterActions – a 16-bed secured residential facility for adults with chronic and persistent mental illness including those with a co-occurring mild developmental disability and mental illness.
- Addiction Residential Services – a broad range of residential services for persons with alcohol and other substance use disorders. Facilities include the Jellema House, JF Jellema Treatment Center, Freedom House, Recovery Residence and the Sub Acute Detoxification Unit.
- Centerpointe Recovery Center – provides an array of services for adults struggling with behavioral issues that are in the process of living independently.
In addition to our main campus in Grand Rapids, MI, we also have outpatient locations throughout west Michigan, Traverse City, and in Des Moines and Pella, Iowa treating individuals of all ages for a variety of behavioral health issues. All outpatient locations have access to resources at the main campus.
We invite you to join our team and become part of a dynamic organization united to bring healing moments to those we serve.