Welcome to Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services and our Iowa Regional Services page. Our outpatient clinics in Des Moines and Pella provide behavioral health services for people of all ages. The clinics provide a full array of outpatient services including psychiatric treatment within the context of our mission. The clinics are part of the larger Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services organization located in Grand Rapids and western Michigan.
- Psychiatric services and medication management for adults
- Therapy for individuals, couples, and families covering most behavioral health concerns
- Psychological testing (Pella only)
- Premarital assessment and counseling.
- Referral to other treatment or programs including inpatient and partial hospitalization
Timely access to adult psychiatric services is currently available in the Des Moines Clinic. Matthew Horvath, D.O. and psychiatric nurse Clint Royston, ARNP are accepting new patients. Simply call our office at 866/852-4001 to schedule an appointment. Most major insurances are accepted.
Pine Rest offers Speakers Bureau presentations free of charge as a community service. Speakers are available for business groups, service organizations, schools, religious groups and other organizations. For more information, please call 515-331-0303.