Welcome to Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services and our Iowa Regional Services page. Our outpatient clinics in Des Moines and Pella provide behavioral health services for people of all ages. The clinics provide a full array of outpatient services including psychiatric treatment within the context of our mission. The clinics are part of the larger Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services organization located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Psychiatric services and medication management for adults
- Therapy for individuals, couples, and families covering most behavioral health concerns
- Group therapy
- Psychological testing (Pella only)
- Premarital assessment and counseling
- Referral to other treatment or programs including inpatient and partial hospitalization
To schedule a new outpatient appointment,
NEW CLIENT FORMS
Please print out the appropriate New Client form below, complete in black or blue ink, and bring it to your first visit to one of our outpatient clinics.
Adult - New Client Information form (ages 18 and over)
Adolescent - New Client Information form (ages 13-17)
Child - New Client Information form (ages 12 and under)
NEW DBT CLIENT FORMS (DBT Clients Only)
DBT Client History Form (new DBT clients only)
RELEASE OF INFORMATION FORMS (New or Existing Clients)