Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services is offering a marriage workshop, “Growing Intimacy, Finding Closeness” in July. The workshop will be lead by clinician Ryan LaRue, LMSW, ACSW.
The class will focus on a variety of topics including:
• Developing and growing emotional intimacy in marriage
• Learning to identify your love language
• Effective ways to resolve conflict
• Recognizing how to be intentional with your marriage
• Discovering the five main love needs of men and women
• Finding ways to improve the passion and sexual intimacy within your marriage
The workshop will be held July 20 from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. It will take place in the Postma Center on Pine Rest’s main campus, 300 68th Street SE in Cutlerville. The cost to attend is $45 per married couple. To register call (616) 222-4584 or email email@example.com.
LaRue has over fifteen years, of social work and counseling experience. He has counseled hundreds of couples and is passionate about making marriage work.
About Pine Rest
Pine Rest is one of the five largest free-standing behavioral health providers in the U.S., offering a full continuum of services including addiction treatment and recovery, extensive child and adolescent programs, senior care services, and Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT). In addition to the main campus in Grand Rapids, Pine Rest also has 16 outpatient locations throughout West Michigan and two in Iowa.